We are your neighbors, and we care about San Francisco neighborhoods:
- San Francisco is a special place which both residents and visitors should be able to enjoy; these two groups of people can co-exist with mutual benefit and respect.
- Short-Term Rentals, where people stay in our homes — most commonly while the owners/renters are present — provide a unique way for visitors to get to know our city, and for hosts to earn much needed income.
- Visitors contribute to the economic vitality of local businesses when they stay in our neighborhoods.
- Responsible Hosting includes registering, complying with the law, paying taxes, providing a safe accommodation, and respecting our neighbors.
- Affordable housing is a critical issue and we do not support Ellis evictions or other means that deny resident renters affordable housing. We also support enforcement efforts focused on bad actors.